Dagger FS 1996 Lamborghini Stylie All Done P3 & 5 Finished..

racer x

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
So here we go again :LOL: with my latest build iv'e been wanting to build for quite some time but never got round to it was even thinking of selling it at one point, then couple of weeks ago my mate turns up in his new car a Lamborghini gallardo and thought wow i have to build this bike round the style of his lambo :LOL: Plus I wanted to build it that way lol

Here is the start to my latest build the Dagger FS

First of all i started stripping the frame of all its decals and removing all it rivet on cable guides and bottle cage bolts ready to think about the colour i was having :D

Attachments

• looks 001.JPG
    looks 001.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 2,300
  • looks 003.JPG
    looks 003.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 2,300
  • looks 006.JPG
    looks 006.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 2,299
Second stage was to start thinking about what colours to go for frame paint and anodizing some of the parts cable guides etc

:cool:

Also the rear shock needed a good service and rear end need greasing cleaning pivot and and fixings :D

:LOL: Yes nice colour but Not close yet :D here is some more parts i was putting together for the build :cool:

Attachments

• daggerbuild 003.JPG
    daggerbuild 003.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 2,260
  • daggerbuild 009.JPG
    daggerbuild 009.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 2,260
  • daggerbuild 006.JPG
    daggerbuild 006.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 2,260
  • daggerfsbuild 012.JPG
    daggerfsbuild 012.JPG
    172.8 KB · Views: 2,260
:LOL: its a valve cap i noticed on ebay, looks awesome matey its rainbow anodized colours when you turn it round i never thought you could get them like that before :cool:

The frame came with a top notch air shock but need a nice looking valve cap to finish it off :D here is a pick of the shock for the frame

Attachments

• daggerbuild 002.JPG
    daggerbuild 002.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 2,252
  • daggerbuild 004.JPG
    daggerbuild 004.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 2,252
  • daggerbuild 001.JPG
    daggerbuild 001.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 2,252
Thanx mate i was surprised at how nice the valve caps was when i opened the packet, looks really nice on the shock :cool:

Now we are talking that orange is awesome :D close but but not quite :LOL: its bag on the same as my mates car though 100% as well :shock:

here is a clue :D

Attachments

• nice.jpg
    nice.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 2,235
Back