Joe murray Kona/Voodoo

ferry1982

Retro Newbie
I got notice of this forum since i work with niellessie who is a member here.
We both have a bike addiction i more with race bikes he more with small wheeled MTB's .

Now finally he got me this far that i've bought some old bikes with small wheels :D

Here is the kona cindercone 92 with a 1x10 drivetrain Sram x9 and a few old bits on it.

Foto-GMJNPQ4N.jpg

and i also got a voodoo djab from 97

this will be mounted with a deore xt group and some nice parts.

Foto-DBEPPSJA-D.jpg

Foto-S7Y8P6QH-D.jpg

Foto-3PWPYS4Q-D.jpg

better pics will follow soon

I like your Cindercone but how long is that seatpost :shock:

Holey cow that seat is jacked up!

Great bikes. I have a Voodoo Loa (ti cross) that is a awesome ride.

Welcome to the forum.

The Cinder Cone is a 91 in the real colour, not the incorrect colour shown in the catalogue. It looks as though it isn't big enough for you, in which case the D'jab is nowhere near big enough for you! For either a Kona or a VooDoo, I would recommend that the seat post be long enough to reach 5cm below the top tube/seat tube weld.

More and better-quality pics of the D'jab would be appreciated.

[D'jab means a wild and powerful spirit that may do either good or bad.]

Anthony":3ufj6kki said:
The Cinder Cone is a 91 in the real colour, not the incorrect colour shown in the catalogue. It looks as though it isn't big enough for you, in which case the D'jab is nowhere near big enough for you! For either a Kona or a VooDoo, I would recommend that the seat post be long enough to reach 5cm below the top tube/seat tube weld.

More and better-quality pics of the D'jab would be appreciated.

[D'jab means a wild and powerful spirit that may do either good or bad.]

i know the seatpost is long but i know when i fit a bike because for me the upper tube is more important than the seatpost.
In rough terrain it can drop an inch but not more than that if i want some power on the pedals.

Concerning the voodoo it's a bigger bike than the kona so it will fit for sure.

oh and everybody thanks for the compliments soon there will be better pics of the voodoo. The build is almost finished

Back