Kirk Revolution

coully

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Hi folks, new on here, just though i'd fire up a pic of a project years in the making,....about 3 or 4,....ha ha !
Kirk revolution frame
Planet X forks
Raceface chainset
Lx rapid rise rear mech
Deore front mech (with weird fitting for frame)
Lx shifters
Can't recall the brakes
Mavic 137? rims
Continental tyres

Actually thinking of braking it up and getting shot of the frame and forks if anyone is interested

Attachments

• DSC00888.JPG
    DSC00888.JPG
    405.6 KB · Views: 539
Kirks do have some fans but the frames are generally considered to be dog turds

You might get some takers for the bits but they will need a firm price or the advert would get locked. Better pictures and correct group names/model will help the pricing to be more accurate

this thread might help with the prices http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... sc&start=0

To be honest if your after selling it complete and for the best money you can, Ebay might be your best option although if priced really really low you might get some interest in here from the slightly deranged :D

cheers, a mate of my brother had one back in the mid to late 90s and it was shit hot cos it was different,...but having built this and and hack one(8spd) up,...they're more flexy then a contortionist. As all bad ideas, it seemed like a good one at the time. The frame itself is in decent nick, I just think i'll swap all the gear off it to something a bit stiffer (ooh er!).
So will be looking around here a good bit i think.

But cheers for the comment.
The groupset etc was just from memory

they look cool enough, rose tinted glasses i guess,...just flex as hell,...properly twisty if you try. but i dinna push it. was built for novelty value. but i'd rather repurpose the parts into something more useful/usable.

Latest posts

Back