While packing in preparation of the move to a new house, I struck upon some of the bits I have been sourcing to built up this Zaskar frame that I got from GT Steve.
As my back could use a short break, I decided to hang some parts on the frame to see what that'd look like.
As you can see, not all bits are there yet and some were put on temporarily, just until I find the right parts (such as the ITM stem, which is hopefully going to be replaced by a black Cattlehead sometime soon...), but I think the contours are becoming visible
Now I also should have some Magura Racelines lying somewhere, just haven't bumped in to those yet, but that will happen soon, I think
This project will probably be finished in the new home in a couple of weeks.
Have a nice weekend!