My Trade . KLEIN Adroit MC2 Nightstorm is finally at home

audi-allroad

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
helly retrobike forums,

cant believe what happed within the last days. my long time hunting is over. mc2 adroit in storm or nightstorm is save now.

such a short distance of only 35 miles to touch the most stunning adroit i have ever seen in my live.

a minty one from 1994 with the ultra rare strata fork .

there were some vey nice calls and finally a trade which was the perfect ending. the seller got his grail and i have ended an very long search.

perfect ending . perfect adroit . i love it

greets from bavaria

florian

btw : specs and more pictures will follow once the weather is well enough for her :)

a3.jpg

a15.jpg

a2.jpg

a5.jpg

a4.jpg

Really please for you Florian :)

Welcome to the exclusive club ;)

What did you have to trade? PM me if you like :)

ez054098":1mzhc9kk said:
Congrats my friend! Looking forward to the pictures!

thanks mate . i traded the team usa dolomiti against this one . it was the grail of the adroit seller . so everybody has his grail now .

happy ending .

any new kleins at your home ??

greets florian

thanks mate . i traded the team usa dolomiti against this one . it was the grail of the adroit seller . so everybody has his grail

:?: absolutely no offense to the guy who traded with you and I have a soft spot as well for the mc1 frames but an mc2 Nightstorm or a dolomiti mc1.. Pfff... Mc1's are up for sale all the time ?

But, but... I love this bike Florian and would like to see more pics :D unbelievable find and I have a mc2 adroit as well it's so so special to have one. Will you ride it?

audi-allroad":xmwt9gmj said:
ez054098":xmwt9gmj said:
Congrats my friend! Looking forward to the pictures!

thanks mate . i traded the team usa dolomiti against this one . it was the grail of the adroit seller . so everybody has his grail now .

happy ending .

any new kleins at your home ??

greets florian

I think you made the correct choice. Sounds like everyone is happy. No new Kleins for me. After my Dean, I might switch my allegiance to Ti bikes. ;)

Seriously, get some pics up. :D

kleinrenzo":10ipfijo said:
thanks mate . i traded the team usa dolomiti against this one . it was the grail of the adroit seller . so everybody has his grail

:?: absolutely no offense to the guy who traded with you and I have a soft spot as well for the mc1 frames but an mc2 Nightstorm or a dolomiti mc1.. Pfff... Mc1's are up for sale all the time ?

But, but... I love this bike Florian and would like to see more pics :D unbelievable find and I have a mc2 adroit as well it's so so special to have one. Will you ride it?

my dolomiti was a new one . this made it very special . so it wasnt just an dolomiti . but we both liked the trade and he was a very nice person . he likes to deal the same way then i do .

i will never ride it . i just put it into the dark room to the other kleins

cheers florian

Back