Rare? '91 elevated Scott Super Evolution :-)

skolioza

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
It was unexpectedly found :)

Super Evolutions are quite rare, but this colour is even rarer I think than '92 red/grey. It's a version from 1991 - all cables are routing in right side ot top tube (same as in my 91 Pro Evo)

One guy keep it in his garage from new, but not riding very often All parts are in preety nice condition!

I bought a whole bike, but I split it for parts Now all will be cleaned polished and mounted again I'm also planning some little changes to oryginal specyfication

Frame is 18" (same size as my cro-moly Pro Evolution) and weight 2557grams - it's about 150grams more as Pro Evo!

Clipboard07.jpg

Clipboard05.jpg

Clipboard06.jpg

Scott bikes of the early 90s had cool color combinations. Lovely frame !

Will follow this as much as I did with your red evolution build. :)

hehehe, another scott to the collection ... thick!
but I do not like the frame, maybe only alpinestars, I like more classic geometry, simple triangle ...sorry mate :)

thanks for the opinions :)

jojopunx":2to1pcn7 said:
but I do not like the frame, maybe only alpinestars, I like more classic geometry, simple triangle ...sorry mate :)
no worries - You 'll just keep Your hands off this bike when we'll meet in Bedkowska at June ;) :p

love the designed in sun valley sticker...

sweet.

Have you a scott Montana yet? wasnt that the bright flurocent one?

Montana was in collection quite long - from 1990 as I remember to 2005 In early '90 it has some bright acid colours But it's having different geometry to Boulders (a bit more lazy) so I'll stay with Boulders ;)

And about Evo - mechs are ready!
Evo will have XT M735 rear mech,but in opposition to oryg. specs it'll be short cage version Front mech will be also XT M736 (M651 in every 91 Evos I saw)

Clipboard12.jpg

Thanks to GT Steve Evo is having now new nice breakeset!
Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

also I find nice NOS bottle cage coloured like part of the graphics and front of the bike
Clipboard04.jpg

Back