87 mf courier now with nitto bars and dia compe cables

spesh

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
just fitted the bullmoose bars (thanks gordon) as i always wanted some when i had my old courier back in the 90s
and some 1987 date stamped dia compe cables

now it is complete.....unless some has a nos seat and nos front and rear mechs :D

MUDDY%20FOX%20008_zpscec64240.jpg

MUDDY%20FOX%20005_zps41c228d5.jpg

MUDDY%20FOX%20004_zpsddbcf7ea.jpg

MUDDY%20FOX%20007_zpsb4d2324d.jpg

MUDDY%20FOX%20006_zps6781e31c.jpg

Muddy fox are a puzzlement to me. When I was a kid the zolatone marins were seen the bikes to have where we were and to this day if I see one I want one..even though in the states I have more chance of shaking the presidents hand

The muddy fox however for no explicable reason would see me pressing the buy button. I just love them and would pick muddy's over any exotica almost everyday of the week and yours sir is a very fine example

thanks guys
i bought one bitd off a work colleague not realizing that there were proper bikes made for the riding i liked to do on a bmx but was too old and too big for,i had 10 gear racers with "cowhorns" on but broke those in a short while by jumping off kerbs and ramps until the bmx came out which could take the punishment,then i saw this MF and loved the araya 7x rims(bmx,s again) and the fact it had gears so i didnt have to pedal at 10,000rpm to go anywhere a brillant mix between the two hence why this was my perfect bike and i missed it so much years later after selling it cheap to buy a motorcycle :roll:

id never sell this one EVER :cool:

MF

Nice to see more of these pre 90 proper olde skoole Mtb's appearing, where did you get the bars from? Need a set thats all.

Re: MF

Wold Ranger":rhilia8s said:
Nice to see more of these pre 90 proper olde skoole Mtb's appearing, where did you get the bars from? Need a set thats all.

got them off manitou916 on here i missed them first time when they were for sale

Back