Sintesi Bazooka (1998 I think)

xiphon

Old School Hero
Photo taken at Chicksands, where the bike had it's first outing since a rebuild!

Sintesi Bazooka with Monster T's (2001), rolling on 721 w/ Big 'Un hubs.

pbpic1726654.jpg

Nice to see this bike in here - deserves it. But I think more period correct built would be with Mr.T's instead of Monster, but hey its not my bike ;) Love to see better photos.

jonnyboy666":3tmrhqzy said:
nice! i had one of thise bitd! green with a blue swing arm, loads of fun! :D

Remember that one - Bazooka Neon did they call it or similar. Lovely colours. :D

Cheers
therapy

I had six of these as I raced world cup for the 98 season. I had all fork combos bomber, Mr T (snapped 4 sets) and last of all Super T's. From memory I destroyed at least six swingarms. Brakes were formula with numerous modifications. Also Xt cranks sprockets etc, Tioga sticky rubber tires. It was a great bike of the era and excellent at super high speeds.

Nice, :cool: , how do you find the Monster T's ?, waiting on a set ariving to go on my San Andreas, read a few good reviews and went for it, then i found out the weight of the things :shock:

Any better photos?

I totally regret getting rid of the frame I had, Esp for the money I got for it :cry:

I always liked the look of those frames I've never ridden one though. This frame with Bomber Z1's and Formula brakes would be sick.

P.S. Isn't 1998 after 1997? :LOL:

That was my plan ... Had the frame, had the formula set-up but never got the forks .... Then thought when the hell would I ride it :LOL:

Still got the brakes/discs but flogged the frame for £50 :?

daj":3eoqsxho said:
I totally regret getting rid of the frame I had, Esp for the money I got for it :cry:

I would've paid more for it ;)

There's MrT's (6 pairs) going for sale on US e-bay for £100, NOS. P&P is only £20 to UK, I think.

Latest posts

Back