Finaly I've got it! Scott Pro Evolution '91 UPDATED pg6

skolioza

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I was dreaming about this one long time!

I saw few times frameset / bike of this for sale in German evil bay, but sellers don't want to ship them to Poland, or size was biiiiig, or condition poor...
But finally I bought a frameset in Poland - from friend of mine! It's even already having RetroMTB.pl's sticker in chainstays! ;)
It's in really nice condition and in my size :cool:

Pro Evo was not included in official catalogue (European, do not know about other countries) , so I'm having some "free space" to choose components for it :) Definitly - it will be not a standard XT build!

Clipboard02.png

Very nice! Always good to find something you've been after for a long time. Look forward to seeing the build. What are your plans if not standard XT?

I'm planning non-Shimano build - Scott was having in early '90 some non-Sh projects in their catalogues, I'm planing follow this way

I had one of these from new with an XT build. It was an excellent bike. I added a Scott AT-4 handlebar and swapped the STi to Thumbshifters. I seem to remember having to put a sticker on the right chainstay as my heel used to clip it and mark the paint (the right chainstay sticks out a bit to clear the chain)

Black parts would look good on this.

Lovely - not seen one of these before. Looks like you have got a mint example.

XC Comp/Pro build would look nice.

Back