My GT STS

Helloween

Retro Newbie
This is my GT STS Thermoplastic rig i know she's not all glamed up like some of the rigs i have seen on here (All gorgeous by the way) but i use her every day for the purpose she was built for if i was to do her up a bit what would you guys remove / add to her to make her hot :LOL: ;)

Attachments

• DSC00822 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00822 (Medium).JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 9,642
  • DSC00829 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00829 (Medium).JPG
    82 KB · Views: 9,642
  • DSC00830 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00830 (Medium).JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 9,642
orange71":10x76j3g said:
Is it me or have you got 2 sets of disc mounts on those forks or is it 2 left legs?!

No dude your right i was waiting to see who spotted it first God damn your good.Don't know how it happened was like it when i got it,it don't bother me none though :LOL:

they did the two disc mounts as they didnt know at the time wha side they was going to run the disc on.was what i was told in 1997.

kase1983":tf6919az said:
they did the two disc mounts as they didnt know at the time wha side they was going to run the disc on.was what i was told in 1997.
Sounds good enough for me i'll buy that :D

Look's fine to me as it is ;) , if it were mine though i'd change the saddle to a black one, probably a flite, i've got the same forks as you on my LTS (b1's right ?) but mine only have one disc mount.

Have you had to replace you're pivot bearings ?, Also how do you find the clearence at the chainstays with the 2.3 tyre on the back ?, i've got a 2.1 on the back of my LTS at the moment, thought about going wider but look's a bit tight in there at the moment.

jimihendrix":2yre5f8k said:
Look's fine to me as it is ;) , if it were mine though i'd change the saddle to a black one, probably a flite, i've got the same forks as you on my LTS (b1's right ?) but mine only have one disc mount.

Have you had to replace you're pivot bearings ?, Also how do you find the clearence at the chainstays with the 2.3 tyre on the back ?, i've got a 2.1 on the back of my LTS at the moment, thought about going wider but look's a bit tight in there at the moment.
Yes your right about a black seat thought the yellow one looked cool when i first got it but not sure now. :roll: The forks are B1's always found them to be a very capable fork and handled everything i have thown at them :D .The pivot bearings are the originals and are as good as the day i had them this is my 4th STS and still yet to have a problem.Now the clearence i have on the 2.3's is just perfect no more room for anything bigger but i have always found the STS rear to be slightly more spacious than the LTS sounds strange i know but i have an LTS as well and i can't get a 2.3 on there for the life of me :? .

Back