Cannondale super v Raven 3000 SL

Eddie_The_Head

Old School Hero
Ok guys i thought it was time to start putting my Dales on the forum as there is not enough Dales on here. So i start with my Super v Raven 3000 SL :D .The only thing missing on this baby as far as i am concerned is i would have loved a Lefty on the front but apart from that i'm as happy as a pig in s***. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Attachments

• DSC00917 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00917 (Medium).JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 3,379
  • DSC00916 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00916 (Medium).JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 3,379
  • DSC00913 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00913 (Medium).JPG
    130 KB · Views: 3,379
  • DSC00918 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00918 (Medium).JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 3,379
Couple more pictures incase 4 is'nt enough......... :roll:

Attachments

• DSC00938 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00938 (Medium).JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 3,359
  • DSC00939 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00939 (Medium).JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 3,359
nice :cool:

Quite miss my old one....and the warranty replacement....and the replacement after that too.... :roll:

Keep a close eye on the joints as there was massive problems with them falling apart.

still a great looking bike up close though.

m@ttster":3sow3e48 said:
oi loike the shape of it's jib dude! :mrgreen:
Thanks i have always wanted one of these and to be honest i drove my missus mad until i got one and now it's just happy days :LOL: :LOL:

;) Hmmm...seat at weird angle...bar ends at weird angle....bike geometry at weird angles...sorry, but not my cup of tea...but nice'n'tidy non the less!! :cool:

Yeah i miss mine. It didn't have disc tabs on the forks, or else i may have kept it a bit longer. My frame failed at the seat tower, the spine parting company with the carbon :shock: Its replacement was fine.
Nice bike :cool:

Very nice indeed :cool: , when i looked at the first pic i thought, OH NOOOOOO! yellow wall tyres :shock: , but as i looked at the other pics the more i discovered that they look great on it, nice ballance of yellow and carbon ;)

P20":3phawm8q said:
Yeah i miss mine. It didn't have disc tabs on the forks, or else i may have kept it a bit longer. My frame failed at the seat tower, the spine parting company with the carbon :shock: Its replacement was fine.
Nice bike :cool:
Thanks for the compliment damn shame you had so much trouble with yours :cry: i have heard a lot of horror stories with the MKII's but never with the MKI :? .

Back