OVERBURY'S E-STAY

BFG

Retro Newbie
I'm looking for any info regarding my old Overbury's. It has'nt been stolen, it was just sold on by an idiot many years ago whilst lured by a shiny Pace frame. It was nick named the bed frame and to my knowledge Andy only built two. I just wondered if anybody had ever come across it or even bought it?
Cheers

Attachments

• photo (8) - Copy (800x638).jpg
    photo (8) - Copy (800x638).jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 3,010
  • photo (2) - Copy (1024x686).jpg
    photo (2) - Copy (1024x686).jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 3,011
  • photo - Copy (1024x789) (800x616).jpg
    photo - Copy (1024x789) (800x616).jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 3,007
  • photo (3) - Copy (663x900).jpg
    photo (3) - Copy (663x900).jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 3,007
Sinnerman on here is going to LOVE those pictures.

Great bike, cant help but thanks for sharing the pics.

Thanks, I was such a muppet for selling it but was lured away by the fast and harsh Pace. You only really realise how special something is once it's gone.

Amazing......... :shock:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post, and put up your pics, there are several threads id like to add them too, given the significance of the detail in the pic, if this is ok.

Is there any more detail you can give ref the bike, your time with the bike, and the Man V horse,....?

There is so much detail in those pics, i love your Bladder behind the seat, not somthing i have seen for a very very long time, :cool:

Just amazing, i would love to hear more,.............

Its stuff like seeing this, that makes it very hard to stay away from such an addictive website like this.

Hi Sinnerman, I will post some pics tomorrow. I raced for Overbury's as a junior for a couple of years. No free bike ( I was no Tim Gould ) but I used to get a good discount and the odd freebie. Mainly just loved their bikes and wanted to ride for them; in now what appears to be worst skin suit known to man.
The bladder behind the seat was a good idea in theory but didn't stay long. You had to pump up the bladder with your drink and you could only get about 500ml in there. But the real problem only became apparent when I hit a bump in a race as I was taking a drink. The bite valve came off in my mouth and I ended up having an energy drink shower not long into the race.
Feel free to link in the pics, that's not a problem.

Wow!!
The Overbury's E-stay story just keeps getting better and better.
What a shame we cant get some input from Andy.
Maybe you'd have more luck with him than those on here that have tried??

Good luck with your hunt, but you should realise that you've now created a pack of other hunters :LOL:

Stunning! :cool:

Thanks for sharing such a great bike. What a great colour scheme, looks a bit like a Salsa!

Good luck tracking the bike down, it'll be worth the effort if you can find it and it'll be great to have it back in the fold! If you can find it before Carl does!!! :LOL:

Back