Muddy Fox explorer 88 Electronic Project with vid

any123

Retrobike Rider
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
legrandefromage":ckc155fc said:
they were on Tomorrow's World, many, many moons ago.

Are you going to mix it with Di2?

no di2. just gonna build the fox the same as it would of been on show in 88. If i remember rightly it was on a stumpjumper at the show.

I feel this is gonna be a great build, but a longer than usual build. I should have it ready for the next national round.

thanks andy

any123":33q6ga60 said:
legrandefromage":33q6ga60 said:
I feel this is gonna be a great build, but a longer than usual build. I should have it ready for the next national round.

thanks andy

You making it to to Scotland round Andy?

Missed you in the Dales, although there wasn't any issues with the food to complain about.... :LOL: :LOL: ;) ;)

Rob Atkin":1l7zhtug said:
any123":1l7zhtug said:
legrandefromage":1l7zhtug said:

thanks andy

Missed you in the Dales, although there wasn't any issues with the food to complain about.... :LOL: :LOL: ;) ;)

Yes going to go up a couple days before with the wife and chill

any123":5uh913g0 said:
Rob Atkin":5uh913g0 said:
any123":5uh913g0 said:
legrandefromage":5uh913g0 said:

thanks andy

Yes going to go up a couple days before with the wife and chill

Nice! I'm going up on the Friday myself. 4hr drive... :shock: :roll:

my electronic browning is on it way now. Pics of muddy fox strip and build to come. pull up a chair and watch the creater create a machine.

this will be pic heavy if i can work out how to load pics from me icloud.

thanks andy

Back