1991 Rocky Mountain Altitude, Finally Finished

banshee

Devout Dirtbag
Hi there, after a long time, with working out of town and moving back to beautiful British Columbia, I have finally finished building up my 1991 Rocky Mountain Altitude. Thanks to RockiMtn (Ringle skewers) and Chickenball (Ringle water bottle cages); I finally have the last little parts that I needed to complete the Altitude the way I wanted.

Now it is time to starting looking for a new project. I have been eyeing RockiMtn's Cirrus, have always loved the look of the E-stay bike and since the recent Experience is now sold who knows. Also, you never know, I may get lucky and find an Offroad Toad, Merlin or Rocky Mountain Titanium or Ti-Bolt to start.

Hope you enjoy the Altitude and sorry for the crappy pictures, I am not a photographer and only used my iPhone.

Attachments

• IMG_0790 Revised.jpg
    IMG_0790 Revised.jpg
    364.9 KB · Views: 2,032
  • IMG_0789 Revised.jpg
    IMG_0789 Revised.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 2,030
  • IMG_0791 Revised.jpg
    IMG_0791 Revised.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 2,020
  • IMG_0792 Revised.jpg
    IMG_0792 Revised.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 2,017
  • IMG_0793 Revised.jpg
    IMG_0793 Revised.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 2,018
  • IMG_0794 Revised.jpg
    IMG_0794 Revised.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 2,017
  • IMG_0795 Revised.jpg
    IMG_0795 Revised.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 2,018
  • IMG_0797 Revised.jpg
    IMG_0797 Revised.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 2,027
Wow! Beauty!

Found this while googling for e-stays. I normally don't look twice at non-e-stay bikes, but this is definitely the exception. I've been drooling over this one for several minutes now.

Killer color combo, and I like how all the red ano matches.

I also like the clear cable housing on the top tube. Great idea! Never seen that before. Where can I get some of that?

I'm assuming a respray ?
What colour did you use?

While not everything is to my taste, I still like it :) The 'I would have upgraded to this stuff' works better in my eyes than the original stuff. But I'm biased as I always road mine like that.

That's a great bike! Well done. And from now on nobody on here can ever excuse out of focus pics again by sayin it was the phone. Your pics are spot on! :cool:

Back