Three Tomac Sigs lined up

CCMDoc

BoTM Winner
Been swapping some parts to gradually bring the '91 Raleigh up to one of the versions Tomac actually rode.

Shimano SPD 737 pedals, proper Tioga T-bone sans cable hanger along with DL 2001bars, Control Tech Stix Lite I bar ends, Tioga disc and front wheel with Mavic ceramics shod with a Tioga Mud Dawg rear and Farmer John Cousin front and a couple of King Ti cages to round things out.

I have the Grafton Mag Lites for the front and Speed Controllers for the rear but need a few small bits for the former (spring housing, washers and pad holders) and straddle cables for both.

Looking for another Dawg at some point and maybe a set of silver Control Tech Stix Lite I in silver

Thunderheads are threatening but I thought I'd quickly wheel out the "JT Sigs" for a quick photo shoot before the deluge begins.

Yes I realize I still need an early Pro FRO and C-26 to round out the JT Sig stable. I have been looking for the first (unlikely to ever have the second) but here is what I have. Two are race-able, the other is nearing completion to original specs and wil be as well in original JT format. The Ti will is gradually getting back towards one of my race versions (waiting on 3DV Grafton Speed Controllers soon to arrive and aready have a CK 3DV headset sitting on my bench).

Attachments

• All Three Tomac Sig 4.JPG
    All Three Tomac Sig 4.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 730
  • All Three Tomac Sig 3.JPG
    All Three Tomac Sig 3.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 730
  • All Three Tomac Sig 2.JPG
    All Three Tomac Sig 2.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 730
I know, I know EZ054098, they need a lot of work to bring them to par but at least the Raleigh getting close ...

CCMDoc":1a2rzgss said:
I know, I know EZ054098, they need a lot of work to bring them to par but at least the Raleigh getting close ...

LOL, you misunderstood my :shock:
I can't believe you have 3 Tomac bikes. Amazing! They look great too!

ez054098":1bkhn45g said:
CCMDoc":1bkhn45g said:

LOL, you misunderstood my :shock:
I can't believe you have 3 Tomac bikes. Amazing! They look great too!

THIS.... unbelievable. Please put me on your best friend list to send the Raleigh frame to when you've had enough of it. :)

Back