1994 Yeti ARC

Chickenball

Retro Guru
Well its FINALLY here! I was trolling on Fleabay a couple of weeks ago and stumbled on this listing. I had to double check that it wasn't a typo or error and then I hit BIN! It arrived today!!

IMG_04491.jpg

IMG_04501.jpg

Got a FTW Answer Atac stem already, got a Ringle headset, and a new 1 1/4 RS Judy steerer tube. All I need now is the paint scheme I want to go with! Stay tuned for updates....oh and please let me know what colours I should paint this bad boy! Need some input! I will be hitting up the Yeti owners for some tips!

Paint?

Are you going to strip and repaint it?
I'd say: don't! It's a beauty :cool: that shows some signs of age, accept and respect it :D !
Or is the condition of the paint too bad?

Looking forward to seeing this develop!

E.

I just don't like the colour scheme of it. If it were yellow and Turquoise then I think I would leave it. Or even Grey and Turquoise then it would matter to me. But the scheme isn't my thing. I got some red bits going on it so it will be a tough decision. Thanks for the input!!!

cool

Thats a a cool colour combo :cool: id keep it like that... with any patina its wearing too.

hmmm............where have you heard all of the above lately. :LOL:
but it's yours to with as you please. :roll:
good visit.
cheers
roy

p.s. this is a beauty in the flesh. :shock:
with all it's battle scars.

mkozaczek":379dfurs said:
What's the serial number?

Judging by the decals, I'd say 94 maybe 95.

I look at your work and it will definitely put this one to shame. I will get the SN tomorrow. Thanks for the help! Any ideas on what I should do?!

Got a 1 1/4 rs fork crown, Ringle headset, Ringle seatpost, and a Atac stem. If it's a later year I may dump my m95x xtr parts on it.

Back