GT Tequesta and Zaskar

Tequesta. Think it's about a 98

pbpic822229.jpg

Zas. Looks like a 97. Good score for £30.

pbpic824931.jpg

definately... with all the bits on too!

just in the process of ordering some forks. think im going for RS Tora 302's but I need a bit more info. The ad I've seen has them for £96!

I'm gonna live on ebay for a while!

Zaskar Frame will probably be nitro-moorse'd, new stickers added, then professionally laquered. Oh joy. Cro-mo fram for 8 years now.. Gonna be quite strange going to an Ally frame, and a pretty decent one at that!

Can anyone confirm the age of the Tequesta? I think it's a 95/96 not a 98 as someone mentioned.

Got some forks for it which are the curved cromo GT ones in yellow but they make the bike feel really low at the front. the original forks were rock shox indy s (63mm or something travel)

would some SID's at 80mm work?

or perhaps some carbon rigids?

it's gonna get single speeded i think.

The Tequesta definitely looks like a '98 - '98 stickers and spec (Indys were only available from 1997 onwards) - and the Zaskar is indeed a 1997. I had a 1998 Zaskar which got nicked 3 years ago. These bring back some happy memories! Nice bikes mate.

Tequesta

This is certainly a 1998 model.The first year Reynolds tubes were used,1997 was unbranded cro-moly tubing.karakoram for 1998 also used Reynolds main tubes. :D :D

Back