More unboxing - bargain stylee ;>) (tiny Kona content)

mamadirt

Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
p4pb8359428.jpg

It may not be 853 or come with a £1499 new price tag but I think I'm over the Explosif disappointment now.

Here's the original ebay pic . . .

p4pb8359427.jpg

Tiny Hahanna in lovely condition for a 1993 bike and mostly original. The Propulsion and Equilibrium tyres are in perfect condition so will be removed and the rest pimped on a budget to within an inch of its life :p

p4pb8359429.jpg

It's gonna be a good weekend :D

Glad things worked out for you in the end

Did you end up keeping the Explosif frame in a part refund? One that small must be pretty rare!

No, I sent the whole bike back and to be fair was refunded promptly although it still cost me almost £50 postage both ways :shock: . I had been tempted to keep it when I realised how much I'd lose on the postage but to be honest even just the frame itself was in need of, how do I put this . . . , a lot of 'attention' :? . I'm sure it will be relisted soon but please if anyone is considering 'pressing the button', ask for detailed frame pics and a parts list first.

The rack is already under the stairs :LOL: , oh and the seatpost is one of these off ebay, which I'll shim to 26.4mm. Plan on removing the anodising from the shaft and polishing it up :cool:

Great resto on your son's bike Carl - looks good :p

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
There you go - all done now and rides very nicely indeed - soooo comfy. Decided to use the original pedals as they were in excellent condition and hey, you can have too much purple :LOL: . Original Kona tyres have been removed for safe-keeping as they were in perfect nick and replaced with a pair of skinny Wildgripper trails.

p4pb8367475.jpg

p4pb8367476.jpg

Latest posts

Back