My Cannondale SE2000, in progress............

Fenton

Senior Retro Guru
Heres my Cannondale SE2000, It was my dream bike in 1991 when I was riding a Raleigh Massif! found it on ebay and i'm in the process of making it perfect! (for me anyway!)
What do you think?
P1020548.jpg
[/img]

sorry about the crap photo!

That look mint.

Really love the look of that Cannondale, how bouncy is that rear end?

The flexistem looks the dogs. :cool:

I used to have one of those BITD used to love it to death :LOL: even used to ride it to work every day people used to hate me as they all knew it cost a fortune :twisted: beautiful bike mate how much did it set you back ?? ;) :cool:

i know its not supposed to have one but it just screams quadra 21r to me. How ever i have a very soft place in my heart for cannondales especially black and yellow ones.

Dale

Saw an article in a mag recently, hat reckoned as far as XC goes, this design has never been improved upon. An Air can shock, would shed some weight and a nice short travel air fork to improve the front end, but other than that, not a lot really?

Hmmm..... not sure I could bring myself to put a bouncy fork on the front, why do you suggest a quadra???? I didn't think they were too good....... thanks for your kind words guys, even if some of them are a bit biased..... (cannondale king that means you!! seriously though, love the skewers, thank you)

I can remember going to a bike shop in Sheffield when they came out. I'd bought a new rigid Dale a few months before. I remember looking at it with my mates and saying 'suspension- it'll never catch on' And you know what, I was right!

Seriously- nice ride matey, Don't put sus on the front, it'll never catch on and you'll just look daft!

Don't put front sus forks on it keep it as it is Quadras were never that good used to have some on a GT RTS-3 and they never felt good :cry: .If you were going to put sus forks on a better fork would be yellow Judy's but i would'nt change it :D .

It's a 1990-91 bike !
If you really want to mount a suspension fork, it's necessary a RS1, black and pink. The quadra fork was on the market after 92 !
In my opinion, nothing else than the flexstem and pepperoni.
Gil is going to print the decals for my EST. If you want some "pepperoni" green and pink decals ;)

Back