My new Clockwork has landed

Racin'snake

Gold Trader
Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
After a year of searching for a minty one to replace my battered 1993 sil/turq fade Clockwork I have found one!

This came from ebay and I'm amazed by the condition. The seller said it had been raced (briefly) bitd and had marks to show....it has the odd 1mm chip but is mint in my opinion! There are a couple of nics to the decals but we all know a man who can resolve this!

It came with a mint XT sharkfin, Rich Tea headset & a UN91 BB.
This is gonna get plenty of M900 treatment as it deserves plus other shiny bits from my old clockwork frame (that I'm glad to say has found a new home on here :))

Will post up pics in a few days when my new wheels are all put together.

Attachments

• rsz_photo0989.jpg
    rsz_photo0989.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 1,050
  • rsz_photo0988.jpg
    rsz_photo0988.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 1,050
  • rsz_photo0987.jpg
    rsz_photo0987.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 1,050
  • rsz_photo0986.jpg
    rsz_photo0986.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 1,050
Orange

Beauty!!! 1994?
Get a proper seat bolt though! Needs the internal barrel type, with Allen heads at both sides, it will have a slot in one side to hold it.
It's common for folks to fit a QR or external bolt, then apply too much torque and twist the lugs inwards permanently. Which is a big error and will damage the frame for good.

minty!......a great start for a build.....in the kitchen too, with other bikes lurking to create the right atmosphere to build!.....i'm going to show my other half that despite her protests i'm not alone and it is normal behaviour around the world!..... :LOL:

That was money well spent! Just viewing the decals - I didn't know Clockworks were series 7 tubing, I thought the 93 ones were Tange Infinity?

Matt

Re: Orange

Wold Ranger":363yx119 said:
Beauty!!! 1994?
Get a proper seat bolt though! Needs the internal barrel type, with Allen heads at both sides, it will have a slot in one side to hold it.
It's common for folks to fit a QR or external bolt, then apply too much torque and twist the lugs inwards permanently. Which is a big error and will damage the frame for good.

1994 for sure....Gold star! As for the internal barrel....I agree...anyone?..!

dnbmatt28":278zr3m2 said:
That was money well spent! Just viewing the decals - I didn't know Clockworks were series 7 tubing, I thought the 93 ones were Tange Infinity?

Matt

This is a 94 my old one was/is a 93!

One thing I did't expect was the seat tube on the 94 is 31.8 not 28.6 like the 93....hence new front mech needed :x

ive got the seat bolt you require, i am certain....pm me so i dont forget to look!.... :D ......in fact, include your address and i will send it to you....darren :D

Back