1993 Hei Hei

trip

98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Hi!
I´m an spanish rider, and this is my first post. I bought a few months ago a 1993 hei hei frame, with the titanium fork, cinelli ti stem, and roox ti seatpost. Its everything xtr, but the grafton cranks. The wheels are not so retro, are a pair of ringle country flea, which are surprisingly light for its price; 250 euro and 1385gr. I´m looking for a purple CK headset, and a seat clamp.
Actually, the bike weights 8.6kg. The guy I bought it from had a set up on 1993, that was just 7.15kg, if I find the mag in which appeared I´ll post it. Regards!

Attachments

• frontal hei hei.jpg
    frontal hei hei.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 4,559
  • horquilla hei hei.jpg
    horquilla hei hei.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 4,559
  • lateral hei hei.jpg
    lateral hei hei.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 4,560
A pair of pictures more

Attachments

• bielas hei hei.jpg
    bielas hei hei.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 4,552
  • buje hei hei.jpg
    buje hei hei.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 4,552
Hola,

nice Kona. You're in good company here, there are many Kona fans.

Are those ti P2s?

Love the graphics/decals - are they original? Never seen them like that.

Can you post some high quality pics- really like this ride and I want to see more.

Lucky bugger getting frame and forks together! :)

Nice Bike :LOL:

Decals are easy to do like that, basically its a digital print onto a clear background, the colours are not very dense without a white background, so they look almost transparent.

Works with polished metal frames very well

Ooooh Gil, really?

How much then matey - I'd love a set like that.

I need to see the whole bike I think so we can get a match. Any chance of some more pics fella?

Hi!
Yes, the fork is a ti P2. The decals are printed in a transparent sticker paper. I made the graphics, if someoen wants them I can send them. I´d preffer them with a white background, but that´ll be for the next set of stickers.... I will try to make a few picks more

Hi, nice one, just a question, who was the original owner ¿ Marc Novell maybe ?, I was looking for this bike not so long ago.

Lo dicho, una bici preciosa.

Yes, the original owner was Marc. This is the original set up of the bike about 1993. I hope you like it, regards!

Attachments

• 1993-3R.jpg
    1993-3R.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 4,258
  • 1993-2R.jpg
    1993-2R.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 4,258
  • 1993-1R.jpg
    1993-1R.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 4,259
Back