Klein pinnacle violet

stoppi_71

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hello!

Exceptionally I don't have anything to sell. In 1992 I've bought a new violett pinncale, which I used for several 10000 of miles. 5 years later I sold it and it took 15 years to get one back. OK, I haven't been looking for it all the time... ;)

Shortly before i gave it away I mounted purple mavic 230 rims and it looked great. Therefore I collected many purple parts during the last weeks for this assembly. I'm just waiting for the shifters, but it's nearly ready for race...

In reality the colours look much more intensive, but in the meantime it has to stand in the kitchen. :roll: So, here are the pictures:

Attachments

• Klein_Pinnacle_92_16.JPG
    Klein_Pinnacle_92_16.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 2,181
  • Klein_Pinnacle_92_15.JPG
    Klein_Pinnacle_92_15.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 2,181
  • Klein_Pinnacle_92_07.JPG
    Klein_Pinnacle_92_07.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 2,181
Wow now that really is nice liking all your purple but not sure on the barends maybe black onzas or none, but what a nice looking klein build mate :cool:

That is a really good looking Klein. I agree that black bar ends might look tighter....but overall, super sweet! Dig the Syncros finishing parts too.

More pics!

Which bars and brakes do you have?

The now mounted bar is an old specialized bar but maybe I'm going to exchange it for a model with more bend.

The purple barends are from specialized too and the brakes are diacompe 987. Yesterday I laced the liner for the rear brake and finished just the brakes to go for a round at least with one gear... ;)

Unfortunately my old camera is very insensible for the purple. The real colours can't be captured at the moment... :x

...and thank's for your very encouraging comments

Just finished my old/new project. Changed the brakes (the diacompe's squeaked terrible :x ) and mounted the stx-shifters. Now I can ride my beauty like almost 20 years ago.

Attachments

• Klein_Pinnacle_92_36.jpg
    Klein_Pinnacle_92_36.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 1,879
  • Klein_Pinnacle_92_35.jpg
    Klein_Pinnacle_92_35.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 1,879
  • Klein_Pinnacle_92_34.jpg
    Klein_Pinnacle_92_34.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 1,879
Back