Newbie Paramount Moots Marin Alpinestars

sgltrak

Dirt Disciple
New to this forum. Here are some of my retro rides. Nothing museum worthy as they are all regular riders.

Mine:
1993 Paramount Team (#200 of 500)
1997 Marin Team
1997 Moots Ybb SL
1989 Bridgestone MB-1 (Not pictured)

Wife's:
1991 Fisher Advance (Not pictured)
1992 Alpinestars T-26

Attachments

• DSCF0004.JPG
    DSCF0004.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 2,378
  • Ssmall.JPG
    Ssmall.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 2,378
  • Moots.jpg
    Moots.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 2,378
  • DSCF0027.JPG
    DSCF0027.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 2,378
Nice bikes, nice trails, nice weather, nice scenery :cool: ,

i'm not jealous in any way at all whatsoever.

ok maybe just a wee bit

That T-26 rocks......and living in Colorado :shock: :shock: :shock: What more could a man ask for.... :D

Thanks all for the welcome.

Kestonian":2rt4gemt said:
What's the Moots like?

I like the Moots because the soft tail allows longer days in the saddle without the fatigue of a rigid bike, and there is little maintenance. However, this is my first Ti bike and the rear end feels a little flexy to me. My other bikes are all Prestige steel frames and they feel snappier. I think it is the Ti and not the soft tail design, but do not know for sure.

the_dark_horse":2rt4gemt said:
PS think the Marin looks like a 1995

You may be right. I got the frame used and was told the year by someone on another discussion board. The fork is a cheap TREK takeoff from a local shop. Bike was assembled from bits lying around the garage.

Hi and welcome to the forum....

And OMFG I LOVE THAT PARAMOUNT!!! Those are really one of the finest non-suspension bikes I know of... together with the Ritchey P-22/P-21 series that is. Really love that Paramount! (and the scenery of the pictures too) :shock: :cool:

Void(EN12-82)

Void(EN12-82)":13yxpfzx said:
(and the scenery of the pictures too) :shock: :cool:

Void(EN12-82)

Yup, :oops: sorry to say I have spent more time looking at the scenery, nice rides too, escpecially the paramount ;)

retrobikeguy":2fd7cypa said:
Yup, :oops: sorry to say I have spent more time looking at the scenery, nice rides too, escpecially the paramount ;)

Yeah :oops: :cry: I really have to go and take a ride somewhere out there with my KLEIN... at least before I end up "in da cofin" ;-)

Void

Void(EN12-82)":37nm903h said:
retrobikeguy":37nm903h said:

Yeah :oops: :cry: I really have to go and take a ride somewhere out there with my KLEIN... at least before I end up "in da cofin" ;-)

Void

I really have to take a ride somewhere out :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back