1991 kona cindercone ( just collected

mk21600

Devout Dirtbag
Hi guys after a weeks wait i dinally collected my 1991 kona cindercone . currfntly its running bontrager h2 slicks but will be ditched for amber walls ordered some green anodised skewers and seat post clamp .bolt and some tan grips with anodised green ends and gold inners rings

And a spoon saddle in tan

Currenyly its really dirty so needs a really good clean

20120530_114828.jpg

Yeah thats how i got it serious must of been half an inch in the headtube ...
Alao might single speed it ...whats the best kit to use

That's a nice understated bike - I'd go easy on the anodised bling if I were you... :LOL: There's a lovely single-speeded '90 Cinder Cone on here, can't find the link but it's here somewhere.

HELLO :cool:

Rich34":20is7cbs said:
There's a lovely single-speeded '90 Cinder Cone on here, can't find the link but it's here somewhere.

Why, Thankyou very much (if you dont mean mine, then I now look like a twit :oops: ) :LOL: :LOL:

Drive+Side.jpg

Its changed a tiny bit now however. Gearing is now 36:11, for fact road use (and better chain tension), brakes are setup better with NOS Chill Pills, and it now sports a more fitting early '90s Flite

G

Looks really good, my '93 Lava Dome arrived with a stem in similar fashion, how it didnt part company with the bike ill never know lol

Id just leave it as it is and ride it my friend, is this the first in your kona stable then?

Back