Empty

………….here we go again ;)

Nice bike, I'm sure your do another stunning job on this one too

look forward to the build

Looking good, ill await the better pics once its landed with you, was waiting to see this thread go up mate :D

Well she has rocked up this morning and firstly Team Violet is :cool: the red tinge in the lacquer makes for a amazingly cool finish and I cannot wait to see it in the sun.

Here is a little teaser and the Y was never ever fitted.

P1020880.jpg

Rick Draper":2rjyylow said:
Well she has rocked up this morning and firstly Team Violet is :cool: the red tinge in the lacquer makes for a amazingly cool finish and I cannot wait to see it in the sun.

Here is a little teaser and the Y was never ever fitted.

P1020880.jpg

Whats the story - of Bill ? hope you asked the question :cool:

How she was when she fell out of the box this morning:
P1020863.jpg

Rear rim was well worn and had a 7 speed cassette on so I have thrown my CK 517 ceramics on and a 8 speed cassette for now:
P1020876.jpg

Then some Chill Pills and new brake cables and straddle wires the get rid of the metal hangars:
P1020875.jpg

P1020877.jpg

Want to get the rear triangle painted as its in a bit of a state and while that is done I am going to get the ding removed from the chainstay. Need some stiffer springs for the Judys and I will give them a service at the same time.

Whats the serial number on this Rick? Does it have the Proto # as someone suggested over on Fatcogs?

Back