1993 Mongoose Amplifier finished pag 2

Mongooseboy

Retro Guru
Hi,

I have bought me a week ago a nice looking Mongoose Amplifier frame.And has a Risse rear demperunit in the color red.I bought these frame with a Manitou Answer Three fork,but maybe in the future i will fit a Amp fork in the frame.

p4pb8079605.jpg

p4pb8079619.jpg

p4pb8079641.jpg

And yesterday i won on ebay.de with bidding a retro syncros crankset in the color polished alloy(NOS) for the Amplifier.
From the State`s are coming White Industries Wheelset.
And i got allready NOS shimano XTR M900,M901 and M910
And the tire`s i bought are the Tioga Kevlar Psycho-K skinwall

So it will be a nice looking upgraded Mongoose Amplifier over a couple weeks :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Now the built is going easy on,because i am waiting for the bike parts,that i have bought in the State`s,but also in Germany.

Now i have the manitou answer three fork put on it,with the a-tac stem and tioga silver steere.And it looks allready nice :D

And i am still waiting for the White Industries wheelset and syncros crankset,so that i can build the bike.

p4pb8137598.jpg

p4pb8137613.jpg

This is the first Amplifier, 1993.
The 1994 had the same decals as the black and silver one. (red outlines, metalic white letters)
Edit: Also stick a propper amp fork on it :)

But i like the Manitou answer three fork and maybe if i got more money saved,than maybe i will buy me a amp fork but one with the mongoose decall`s on it.

Are you shore that this mongoose amp frame is from 1993,i thought from 1994.

Thit some one have a brochure from the mongoose from 1993 or 1994?

good to see you got yourself a proper amp fork for that. also like the stem change as well. ;)

what Risse shock is that? would love to get one for my own Amplifier.

Back