Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:20 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 26  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:21 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:11 pm
Posts: 2286
I've got a pair of the SRP crank caps in purple if you want to match the breakaway bolt and the chainring bolts!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:22 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:09 pm
Posts: 1211
Location: Cornwall, England
I've already fitted SRP crank bolts in 3DV - though of course u can't see them now :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:24 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:11 pm
Posts: 2286
Silverfish wrote:
I've already fitted SRP crank bolts in 3DV - though of course u can't see them now :)


I know mate, I'm talking about the crank bolt caps, like the ones on the XTR cranks on Crantinope's bike.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:28 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:09 pm
Posts: 1211
Location: Cornwall, England
benbonty wrote:
Silverfish wrote:
I've already fitted SRP crank bolts in 3DV - though of course u can't see them now :)


I know mate, I'm talking about the crank bolt caps, like the ones on the XTR cranks on Crantinope's bike.


Very kind offer thank you.

But I really couldn't switch out the Grafton caps - they are rare as rocking horse shit. Would probably look better with SRP, but been looking for those Grafton crank caps for a long time :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:30 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:11 pm
Posts: 2286
Silverfish wrote:
Very kind offer thank you.

But I really couldn't switch out the Grafton caps - they are rare as rocking horse shit. Would probably look better with SRP, but been looking for those Grafton crank caps for a long time :)


No worries, if you change your mind let me know and I'll send them karma in return for those lovely wheels you sold me. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:38 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:53 pm
Posts: 755
cranks caps are fetish! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:41 pm 
BoTY & PoTM Winner
BoTY & PoTM Winner
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:19 pm
Posts: 7055
Location: KEEPING THEM SAFE FROM HARM, ANYWAY I CAN....!
F.R.O. wrote:
cranks caps are fetish! :lol:


You mean bloody expensive... :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:46 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:53 pm
Posts: 755
sinnerman wrote:
F.R.O. wrote:
cranks caps are fetish! :lol:


You mean bloody expensive... :wink:


cult piece to mount it to the smallest detail.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:47 pm 
BoTY & PoTM Winner
BoTY & PoTM Winner
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:19 pm
Posts: 7055
Location: KEEPING THEM SAFE FROM HARM, ANYWAY I CAN....!
F.R.O. wrote:
sinnerman wrote:
F.R.O. wrote:
cranks caps are fetish! :lol:


You mean bloody expensive... :wink:


cult piece to mount it to the smallest detail.


Agreed...!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:36 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:09 pm
Posts: 1211
Location: Cornwall, England
7401 chain was here when I got home so can finish the ARC tomorrow :D

Apologies it's taken so long!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 26  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BrickHouse, cherrybomb, Cheshire1980 and 26 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group