1993 Kona Hei Hei

Chickenball

Retro Guru
Yup....i'm officially a Kona whore! Just picked this up from Snellcomp 2 weeks ago and arrived today. Here are some sneak peeks!

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

I have to give Snellcomp some recognition. This is absolutely a mint piece!

More pics this coming weekend!

Don't worry feetabix....I will give it a good home! You never knows what may happen! If I do sell it your #1 on my list!

Oh I almost forgot....because the decals are absent on the bike I have ordered new ones from gil_m, I am thinking about putting on a P2 fork and a Syncros stem, and I am contemplating selling the Ringle cages.

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww amazing looking forward to this being built up, you do amazing builds mate :cool: :cool: :cool:

Oh there are wheels. I just haven't snapped any pics of the bike with them on yet. I swapped the front Panaracer Dart (amberwall) with a Onza Porc (blackwall), Don't worry Roy I will be at the meet next weekend!

its_kirby":2vy8sux9 said:
nice ride......both the bike and the civic in the background :cool:

Thanks....the Civic has been sitting for over a year now just awaiting paint. Everything else on it is finished. Motor, interior, stance, and audio. If it wasn't for the Civic and RetroBIKE I definately would be divorced or 6ft under!

Check out the new pics.....

IMG_0362-1.jpg

IMG_0367-1.jpg

Back