Just another Funk?? :)-

nogueira.nuno

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Well,

I manage to get my hand on a Funk and since I´ve always liked to have different bikes builds I think this could be a good project :)

Tryed to search between the diferent Funks and Bikes around the best ideas and ways to make it as good as possible so lets see your Opinions ;)

Theres only some small parts missing to finish the Bike(better brakes and Handlebar, etc) and also the Frame is on a touch up painting due to Customs professionalism on taking well care of other people parts.
Beside that almost had to pay a fortune(48% on top of total value) due to new policies on world wide customs where they ask for Origin Certificates to try to stop the China Frames/Bike Parts to come to this countrys! Whatever...

I will post for now Pics of what I have and had in mind like I said of what could be the best for a Brand like Funk :)
The Frame is Silver and Black like the fork so the idea was to use the Purple and Turquoise on a 50/50% and to match everything.

So lets start for the Fork and so on...

The Jewel :cool:

Just missing the Purple Bar(Looking for an Answer Hyperlite!! :roll: )
Love that Chris King!!

The Rims will be the Mavic 117 SUP CD, black spokes and purple/turquoise Nipples

Tyres arrived today from US ;)

More NOS parts
The Selle arrived today and yes, that colour was really not what I was expecting so lets see :roll:

Still Looking for Blue or purple brakes :?

I would love to fit a 50/50 Purple/Turquoise Motolite Brakes but only see them on Devil Bay and they dont ship outside US :cry:
Looking for some other options....

Parts for the M900 and others :)

The group will be M900(seen that some guys like others....)

Hope you guys like it and can give me more ideas and opinions ;)
Infos for my missing parts even better please.

Regards

Nuno

Wowwwwww lovely parts you got there mate.

Any pic of frame ??

As long as the frame isn't neon green, that's going to look sweet.....

Tell me more about that chain....

I take it you are aware of the potential funk suspension fork issues? Other than that loving the blue / purple mix.

Back