Show me your Attitude

Defiant

Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Hi,

since a couple of weeks I am the proud owner of a Klein Attitude.
I always loved the model, from the first time i saw it in the 90's.
According my honest opinion, I think the first one is still the most beautiful of all Attitudes (green/white/pink) but I couldn't find one myself but did found some nice once here on the forum.
Unfortunately I do not own the Attitude I would like to have but I am pleased after all.

This is mine,...
Klein-Attitude-2.jpg

Klein-Attitude-4.jpg

please show me yours,..I would love to see a picture of all the attitudes on this forum,...

;)

I´m waiting to get this home....christmas time..aaaaargghhh!
It´s in post!
runko.jpg

Shamus":394tw0om said:
I´m waiting to get this home....christmas time..aaaaargghhh!
It´s in post!
runko.jpg

Nice. I do hate waiting for kit to arrive in the post too. Its a very nervous time :)

here's mine. it's very special (to me) and very close to my heart. one of 2 or 3 prototypes of the MC2 Attitude series, built in 1993. it has the ZipGrip seat post clamp and the MC2 is different to the later production models too. it also is a nice blend of MC1 era features like the cable entry and exit holes and chain stays but already has MC2 era features like gradient tubes (the frame is much lighter than an MC1 frame), micro drop outs etc.

the other one i am aware of is in Gary Klein's collection and is the one in the 1994 catalog.

Carsten

IMG_3222.jpg

IMG_3220.jpg

more pics:

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/Klein_photos/1993 ZipGrip Attitude/

stew-b":8u7ixc2c said:
shame its never been ridden :LOL:
:shock: took the words right out of my mouth :LOL: :LOL: both my Kleins were raced & enjoyed. :cool:
But do like the 94 period frames they were sweet. my fav year :D

yawn, how boring. always the same comments...

like most protos it was not meant to be ridden. it is likely not heat treated and thus wouldn't last long if ridden. so what shall i do now, just trash it? shouldn't have aquired it in first place? i need your suggestions, come on surprise me for once...

Carsten

I will never own a garage queen , but it is great to have people like you who keep those beauties in NOS conditions .

I am sure you have plenty more bikes to ride and that you enjoy riding those bikes as much as looking at those NOS ones . :D

Back