lousy ipod pics at the moment

Attachments

• RM Stratos 1992 b.JPG
    RM Stratos 1992 b.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 1,607
  • RM Stratos 1992 a.JPG
    RM Stratos 1992 a.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 1,607
slight rubbing on the non drive side crank transfer but no evidence of wear on the rims or pedals.
I thought it was shop standard but I recon it was bought up specced then never ridden.
It is all XT including XT push push shifters then cantis are ritchey logic as are the cranks.
The bars are syncros and the seatpost ritchey grips are odi attack too.
It has been ridden tonight I just put 10 miles on it :LOL:

and you changed the seat

not like you usual from the ground up build.

I hear you have to build a bigger place to put them.

the seat was one of thosefat stuffed jobs with a gap in the middle as used by fat lasses :LOL: or is that fat asses :LOL:

Yes my better half said mmm thats nice now your next job is a bigger shed :roll: you know a man who can ? I was all metalwork at school as you can imagine ;)

Is his the one that was on ebay this week? I saw it ended 'early' ...... :cool: ;)

Looks Cooooool.

Cheers Steve it was on my doorstep and I agonised about it even after sending the guy a message asking to see it
I then thought no walk away how many bikes does a man need you fool
but the seller rang me and that was that I was like a rabbit in headlights
it is mint and when I rode it it felt cool yes like I should have been cruising the Miami boardwalk in the sun ( its the orange decals with the baby blue shadow that bring me on all Crockett and Tubbs ) :D

I was watching it, loitering with intent to purchase, as it looked totally mint, and I missed out on one a year or so back.

Very jealous, and yeah it looks unridden (just look at those decals on the RL cranks for gawds sake...) :cool: :LOL:

see you sold your O then sorry I didnt chat at Thetford I just get all racey once the riding starts its the story of my life I should slow down and engage. Will you be at MM ?

thats great steve, the same as the one i just sold ,but a lot fresher.and a nice upgrade to xt from the original dx :D

Back