My old Ozone C02. First decent bike!!

Hotgolf

Retro Guru
Thought I'd show you all my old lover!
Bought this years and years ago when I was full into the sport and racing regularly.

140603245.jpg

Spec :
Ozone C02 17" alloy frame
Pace RC36 evo forks
mavic 517's laced to Deore hubs
specialized knobblies
xt mechs and shifters
diacompe levers and v's
ringle post
flite saddle
onza porc grips( in yellow!!)
onza bar ends
orginal pd m737 xt spuds
Crane creek h/s although I still have the original Mavic 1/4 in the shed.

A bloody cracking machine...which will be missed(although the Epic is doing quite a good job in taking my mind off it)

nice

I liked these when they were built because they reminded me of the Funk Durango/ProComp I used to have... nice bike! Does the BB move much? It did on the funk but it never slowed me or did any damage.

Ozone

Frame was well stiff for an e-stay bike, and wasn't as heavy as the alpine stars by far!
Only trouble I've ever seen with one of these was when one of the lads was doing some monster jumps at the 'bowl' in Swansea. Must have gained about 15 foot of air, then gained some stitches and a 2 peice frame! Ripped the head tube right off. And fair play, they honoured the warranty!! :shock:

Weren't you selling a Ozone recently?

My e-stay Pana is also getting close to final touches. Will be my 2nd e-stay. The other is the Rafty. The AlMega I do not include as it is in fact no bike at the moment.

ozone

Yup got the frame up for sale. This is my second one :LOL: I had to have another and bought one locally. :cool: But needs must and I have a mk1 golf gti on carbs that I've nearly finished but needs a little more time and cash.
Cracking spec golf, shame it'll only do about 15mpg when it's done :shock:

Back