Pace RC200 F3 1st ride 2/5/2012

v12jat

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Bought this the other day off Racer x, I have wanted one of these for a long, long time and it has been a long weekend looking forward to it arriving.... but when i got home yesterday there she was waiting for me!!!! :cool: :cool:

I am going for the typical british spec (rc35's, middleburn, x-lite, hope etc), i already have most of the parts on my saracen sahara elite that i will be moving across, so i should be up and runnng pretty soon!

Think the purple bits are going to look awesome against the black frame!

more updates to follow! any comments welcome!

Attachments

• RC200 001.jpg
    RC200 001.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 1,858
nice frame!

especially black...

I am building up an F4 and am looking for 1" rc30s.

I have a pair of RC36 forks to swap if you have a pair knocking about by any chance :D

Post some ics when you get the build going - would be good to see how it turns out...

cheers fella!

dont have any rc30's unfortunately though! can you not change the steerer on those though? :?

bit of an update, m735 front mech is on, seatpost/saddle fitted, although will change seatpost soon as its shimmed.
39711352.jpg

these parts are going on there!
6681d941.jpg

wheels - hope ti glide hubs, campagnolo atek rims, not sure whether to keep the IRC's on or fit the slightly fatter tioga psycho edge?

8ded7fe3.jpg

coming together nicely!
cb6090a7.jpg

more updates to follow!
:D

Looks awesome mate, love the idea of black and purple together :) looking forward to this build :D

cheers chaps!

as its been a nice day today and i've been off work, i decided to take a few snaps of the pace!

decided to reomve the flames though!

been busy fitting the headset, steerer tube, brakes and bars/controls! its coming along very very nicely indeed!! i am looking forward to taking her for a spin!

temporarily bolted a shimano 105 rear mech, and put a un54 bottom bracket on to help me get an idea of weight, and its bl**dy light! these will be replaced as soon as the other items arrive!!!

IMG_1501.jpg

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1505.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1509.jpg

IMG_1511.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

will do some more pics when i have finished her!

Pace

Stunning looking scoot there fella! Are you going to ride it with the post that high though?
If you are a word of warning! I would replace the post for a longer 400mm plus one as these frames are prone to cracking around the seat clamp area! I.e needs plenty down into the seat tube, at least 200mm (I broke a few myself-they were NOT re heat treated after welding and hence their fragility.
Other suss area is driveside chainstay/BB shell weld.

nice to see another pace being ridden.
love those square tubes.
not sure about the purple with the black.
but it's your bike, enjoy it.

That's stunning, I wouldnt have chosen that colour scheme myself, but seeing the pics it looks great. I'd be interested to know the finished weight btw.

Cheers guys!

I'm probably going to lose the purple USE post, its shimmed, and i need a longer one as Wold Ranger quite rightly pointed out! This is an awesome frame and i'd hate to damage it! thinking a thomson elite, unless anyone can suggest/sell me something a bit more inkeeping with the build! ;)

Got the xt short cage mech fitted and chain is on now so i'll take a couple of pics soon!

Back