Her 1995 Klein Pulse

dancingjack

rBotM Winner
Hi retro-freaks! Am finally done with my fiancee's Klein. It's a 17" Klein Pulse Sea & Sky. Built up with a mixture of M900/10 group set, it weighs less than 10kg. March is a busy month but I'll upload more photos when we head out for a ride! ;)

JGH_5807.jpg

JGH_5823.jpg

JGH_5820.jpg

JGH_5816.jpg

JGH_5814.jpg

JGH_5808.jpg

Klein

Wow, that bike is going make some heads turn, for sure (maybe even more so when your future wife is on it :D )!

Great work.

Thank you guys. It's still a work in progress. I'm actually hoping to get a Lawwill Leader fork but that shit is just way too expensive! Maybe someday, I'll upgrade all to ti bolts and hopefully, come across a Lawwill Leader fork or Mag21SL??? :roll:

dancingjack":3rr917yv said:
! Maybe someday, I'll upgrade all to ti bolts and hopefully, come across a Lawwill Leader fork or Mag21SL??? :roll:

A Lawwill Leader would be pretty cool! There's a carbon crosslink on ebay right now but that's probably a little bit newer than you want (97)

As you know I think your pulse is stunning.

Thank you, Max! I still owe you a big favor for helping me out with the frame. Aurelia says thank you too!

Btw, I'm hoping for a Lawwill instead of a Girvin's because the actual catalogue kit was a Lawwill. It looked way too cool back then! Of course, the price is insane, even till today. I am aware there's one on the FS section. But it's really too steep!

bwhsh8r":v9dt1xot said:
dancingjack":v9dt1xot said:
! Maybe someday, I'll upgrade all to ti bolts and hopefully, come across a Lawwill Leader fork or Mag21SL??? :roll:

A Lawwill Leader would be pretty cool! There's a carbon crosslink on ebay right now but that's probably a little bit newer than you want (97)

As you know I think your pulse is stunning.

dancingjack":cpnmznis said:
Thank you, Max! I still owe you a big favor for helping me out with the frame. Aurelia says thank you too!

Btw, I'm hoping for a Lawwill instead of a Girvin's because the actual catalogue kit was a Lawwill.

No problem, any time!! I loved getting a chance to look at it in person. Really beautiful bike. I'm super happy Aurelia likes it!! I'm also really happy you took the time to build it up proper.

I'll keep a look out on ebay and craigslist on the off chance! I'll let you know if I find anything that looks a good deal or let me know if there's anything ebay us that you want me to bid on.

I've seen the catalogue one with the lawwill, I've also seen in the catalogue a pulse with girvin vector(? I should know this...) forks so that might be a more affordable option. The only worry with those are the elastomer (if it's gone hard) At least one person on the Klein team raced the girvins, but it wasn't available as a purchase option.

You're right on about the fork mate. Problem is, the parts are getting harder and harder to find. Eventually, the fork will become useless if you can't find spares. Just my opinion…

Chasing retrobikes has been one of the most expensive hobbies I've got myself into. But you know what? I'm loving it!

bwhsh8r":1yb1r9dd said:
dancingjack":1yb1r9dd said:

Btw, I'm hoping for a Lawwill instead of a Girvin's because the actual catalogue kit was a Lawwill.

No problem, any time!! I loved getting a chance to look at it in person. Really beautiful bike. I'm super happy Aurelia likes it!! I'm also really happy you took the time to build it up proper.

I'll keep a look out on ebay and craigslist on the off chance! I'll let you know if I find anything that looks a good deal or let me know if there's anything ebay us that you want me to bid on.

I've seen the catalogue one with the lawwill, I've also seen in the catalogue a pulse with girvin vector(? I should know this...) forks so that might be a more affordable option. The only worry with those are the elastomer (if it's gone hard) At least one person on the Klein team raced the girvins, but it wasn't available as a purchase option.

Back