Raleigh Atlanta any iinfo?

DAF't Biker

Dirt Disciple
Hi folks......after having my good old Saracen half inched last week i needed another hack for work.

the best i could find was this Raleigh for the right money and not being a use for a week then throw away type of bike.

it doesn't seem a bad bike to be fair but it is heavy and its not quite what i would have chosen if there was something better.

but anyway, could anybody please tell me what year it is?

i have searched the net and have not managed to find anything on it, it has a limited edition sticker on it but i am sure that means nothing.

anyway as hope of finding my other bike is fading i am looking for another early 90's mountain bike ie kona or gt marin if anyone knows of one in the Derbyshire area!

raleigha006.jpg

hello :D

looks to be mid to late 90,s tbh, the chainset looks like an altus c20 and dont remember raleigh doing intergrated bar/ends much after 96 but i could be wrong.think this was below the amazon. looks in great cond if it is from 90,s.

welcome to retrobike aswell.

ps, what lights are they? ;)

hello longun.....And thanks for the welcome. the handle bars look bizare but are quite comfortable to ride. im not very up on raleigh bikes, the last i had was an apex which was quite a while ago :shock:
i can remember the Amazon as there was one at work not long back.

oh and the lights are torches from home bargains at a whopping £1 each with cable tyres after my sigma ones went along with thw saracen....quite effective thou :LOL:

Fairly standard Raleigh from mid ninties I think. Sold one a few years ago. But hey, its a useable bike, get out and use it :xmas-wink:

i use it everyday for work and i quite enjoy riding it, ive got two new bikes as well but they don't quite seem as fun do they!

still hoping to get a replacement for the Saracen of similar year and type without suspension.

i also noticed that there was an Atlantis on eBay today but its totally different.

thanks for the update

DAF't biker

Great!This topic is creative,there are a lot of new idea,it gives me inspiration.I think I will also inspired by you and think about more new ideas.

Back