So, I had some time on my hands - sparesbox ramraid!

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
A bit of a quiet day at LGF towers so after a short Gates recon ride, I was sorting through some bits and came across some stuff I'd forgotten about.

As most of my builds are post joining RB, there is no exciting back up story or tales of thrills, excitement and Global Hypercolor sweatshirts. Its just what I had just lying around I'm afraid...

One of those Saracen Protrax frames from the Bankrupt surplus ebay chap, wheels from an old Cannondale and general 'stuff' from around the garage. Even managed to colourcode one of those U.S.E. posts from the Forest of Dean ride last year. Frame is a 19", the seat was 50p at a carboot sale.

Enjoy...

Attachments

• spares box ram raid.jpg
    spares box ram raid.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 887
  • more spares box.jpg
    more spares box.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 887
Matching forks or a bit of luck?

Like it, not just a spares build, I genuinely think it looks really nice.

That's a tidy build :D . Looks quite classy, my spares bin build would be the bike equivalent of the kid in P.E. who forgot his kit, wrong size mismatched items everywhere

cool, done something very similar to take lil daisy on when i sort a child seat

by the mark, ive seem umpteen pics of your bikes...........but what do you use the box trailer for?????????? it never seems to move lol

:D

longun":374vzex2 said:
cool, done something very similar to take lil daisy on when i sort a child seat

by the mark, ive seem umpteen pics of your bikes...........but what do you use the box trailer for?????????? it never seems to move lol

:D

'stuff'...

longun":1z450gsa said:
lgf mobile rave tent for mountain mayhem would be cool lol

OHH yerr

nice build ,whatcha callin it a dunbuildin special ?

you know .......... :LOL:

Back