Rocky Mountain Blizzard 1995

nice....the pregnant pause whilst waiting the delivery of parts is the nearest i get to my childhood xmas memories.....if its half the bike your other one is then it will be worth the wait.....

Sweet! I'm also waiting on goodies from Frank, and he's waiting on something special from me! :D

That frame looks to be in great shape, are you leaving it black?

Can't see enough Blizzards here! Black paintjob is original on the '95 version, right?

yeah Guys Black is the new white :LOL:
They were black as standard
the only change is the decals were foil style which Gil has reproduced for me using a white instead of silver background and the colourway in red and white as I dislike the green ;)
I have attached a pic of a 95 not mine though which is larger and was supplied by Gump who rode for the team...on this one ?? dont know ,what is curious is the lack of frame number but it does have the rocky mountain dropouts and had the original stickerds albeit a little battlescarred ;)

Attachments

• 95 Blizz frame.jpg
    95 Blizz frame.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 2,178
captaincosmic":1fl0eoek said:
yeah Guys Black is the new white :LOL:
They were black as standard
the only change is the decals were foil style which Gil has reproduced for me using a white instead of silver background and the colourway in red and white as I dislike the green ;)
I have attached a pic of a 95 not mine though which is larger and was supplied by Gump who rode for the team...on this one ?? dont know ,what is curious is the lack of frame number but it does have the rocky mountain dropouts and had the original stickerds albeit a little battlescarred ;)

that frame is mine ;)

no, not build yet - might be to small for me, too :roll: will build it up for me, and if its not my size, it will be rebuild to suit either my son or daughter :)

Back