Too many bikes I fear....

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Having looked in the shed I think I must rationalise soon, maybe a New Years resolution?

The good thing is all are rideable bar the Bontrager (you can see part of the fork to the left) and that only needs cables and a chain so should be able to sort that via headtorch this week

Attachments

• PC090464.JPG
    PC090464.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 2,611
Tell me about it :shock:

SHED UPDATE ➡️

DSCF1354.jpg

no ed, organise, rather than rationalise.

oh, forgot to dig those bar ends out, will do tomorrow tho. will leave them with phill......

Christ, if I was married i'd soon be divorced with a shed like that :shock: :shock:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

(i'm having enough trouble explaining 2 bikes and the Funk is at work until I come up with a convincing enough story to justify it's existence :oops: :LOL: )

neilll":1zh602bj said:
(i'm having enough trouble explaining 2 bikes and the Funk is at work until I come up with a convincing enough story to justify it's existence :oops: :LOL: )

I've given up trying to justify and just state flatly that I have a hunger that must be fed (having separate bank accounts in addition to a shared one helps too)

It's nice to see that you guys have a same kind of a "problem" as I do... The sheds are too small!

sigh... i have shed-envy. :(
i wish i had a shed. and a double garage....
5 bikes, 2 frames, big box of bits and tools, one honda hard-top, full set of strut braces, brake pads and new rear wings/skirts for the car.... all in the lounge! :roll:

I'm in the process of upgrading to a 12' x 10' shed but someone here has already told me thats too small.....but the amount of bikes posted above...... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Back