Marmite paintjob

• Mmmm, Love it!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yuucchh! Hate it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

adamgent

Kona Fan
Lorks-a-lordy, two Kona lovelies in one day!

This is my Hot in "Stars & Bars" I have just had it back from the spray shop, and again, many thanks to Gil for the superb decals.

Some of you may notice that I have a teensy weensy penchant for Konas. Especially the Hots. Hand made 853 steel sex appeal. After a furious night beavering away it is nearly finished but I really need a Curve chainset to finish it off.

I reckon it is a Marmite paintjob. You'll either love it or hate it. Vote now!

ygmjva.jpg

And for the love of god, will someone please buy Jez's Hot - I really can't afford to buy it off him but the temptation is strong!

More pics at http://adamgent.fotopic.net

I like it ,

i have a set of Betsy sram shifters an rear mech which would be perfect for that . :cool:

I have a set of Betsy shifters and mech that are perfect on it! Should put them in the worst impulse buy thread. Very nice but I was a mug and paid way over the odds.

It is all but finished. I need a Curve chainset and XT bottom pul 28.6mm front mech.

It has Butterscotch Psychos on 217s on Hope hubs, Betsys, Curve OM cantis, Kona 150 Ti bar, stock P2s, Velocity stem, Control Center headset, racelite seatpost. Not uber-pimp but authentic.

i loooove that bike, my local bike shop had one from new, had judy xc's , curve brakes the lot! very very nice repaint too..

:D

That is pretty tidy. Nice.

I am on the lookout for a trashed old Hot :)!: ), and gonna get it painted with a Union Jack design (tm) .... :D

gump":1gis3q9f said:
That is pretty tidy. Nice.

I am on the lookout for a trashed old Hot :)!: ), and gonna get it painted with a Union Jack design (tm) .... :D

That would rule !

Think Jezza is selling one ;)

I have nothing to do with that single 'negative' vote, nor am I affilitated with any creature voting accidently or cold-blooded 'negative'

I love it

Back