kona muni mula 1998 rebuild

my nearly complete 98 muni mula rebuild. Had great fun building this sourcing decals and frame prep, the ride is out of this world really fast and tight! heres a few pics, your thoughts and comments would be very welcome.

As I learned, there is a minimum post requirement before you are allowed to post pics. You only need about 5-10 posts.

well you have to open up an account on photobucket.com, upload your pictures onto there and once they are uploaded you can them copy and paste the image code (below the image) into your thread on here and it will bring the pictures over...very interested in seeing a 98 muni-mula! i had one a while ago.... :cool:

ah, i see. ok i will add a few posts and try too get some pics up, thanks guys for your interest so far not trying to build up to a big climax, but im really pleased with it. It rides far better than some of the similar speced bikes ive ridden and feels more special.

konaben82":27b0clrj said:
i can see it! the little gallery icon on the bottom of your thread :cool:
Ha, yes Benjavascript:emoticon(':D'), so what do you think? I know its not strictly retro being that its 98, and is dressed in a modern groupset/ has 100 mm fox's and so on, but for me bikes of this period (the 90's) when kitted out with modern tech ride equally as good as its latest counter parts. It allso doesn't look dated even though most new hard tails are all but tubular. Everythings Hydro formed or overly engineered.simple is timeless....
Next in build is a 16.5 inch 98 GT Avalanche 6061.... love 90'S GT too the peak of there hay day.... javascript:emoticon(';)')

Latest posts

Back