1993 Specialized Stumpjumper M2 FS

I_am_Will

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Oops, I've done it again ...

My plans for this year was to finish some projects before I could start a new project ... And don't spend too much money on the bikes, because there is an expansion in the family, so I'll need it for the baby...

But I could not leave this one standing there...

Attachments

• P1090228.JPG
    P1090228.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 5,343
  • P1090227.JPG
    P1090227.JPG
    181.2 KB · Views: 5,341
  • P1090226.JPG
    P1090226.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 5,346
michael franks":ue7mnfj8 said:
But I could not leave this one standing there...

I agree with you completely - that is a lovely bike but please take that awful plastic spoke thingy of the rear wheel :D

You're right. It has also got to lose the bell and computer... :)

stumpjumper1990":2z34nfj2 said:
That is lovely!!

Don't tell me I missed that one on MP?!? ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Does it need work? Looks good!

Thanks, It doesn't have much work on it. I've picked it up at a bikeshop so it's allready cleaned and ready to use (and yes.... it was on MP...).

To make it original again, it needs an XT rear derailleur and I've to get some specialized tyres.... (but that's a common problem for most of my specialized bikes).

Cheers,
Will

Today I worked on the bike. I wanted to put my (purchased from other forum members) new tires on it.

When I was almost finished, I discovered that the fork was deflated :cry: . No problem! Because I want to ride the bike tomorrow, I'm going to replace the fork for another.... :cool:

Unfortunately, the headset is completely stuck... Finally, the fork came out of the bike, but the headset didn't survive..... :cry: So, tomorrow I'm going to ride a different bike. Hopefully the LBS is able to fix the problem next week...

Cheers,
Will

what's the problem with the fork Will? leaking top cap? You can get those fixed!

Back