Saracen kili 853

dendy

98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Eventually I found the time to strip down this bike and make some plans.

I sorted the decals and plan to put some nice kit on this without breaking the bank. I love how these ride so want to make this into my main steel ride.

P1160040.jpg

P1160062.jpg

Sara

One of the nicest steel frames ever built, would love one myself, but alas they never catered for the vertically challenged society that I belong to ;)

Re: Sara

Wold Ranger":1ekok1v4 said:
One of the nicest steel frames ever built, would love one myself, but alas they never catered for the vertically challenged society that I belong to ;)

:LOL: Thanks. They are indeed a nice frame both to look at and ride..

That looks mint Dendy. :cool:
Is it the one that used to be in your avatar? Is it original or has it been refinished?
Lovin' those forks too. If you need a good home for them give me a shout. ;)

yes - one orange and one orangey-red. Loved them but ultimately too small for me (even in 21" flavour :shock: )

firedfromthecircus":1ghve8m9 said:
That looks mint Dendy. :cool:
Is it the one that used to be in your avatar? Is it original or has it been refinished?
Lovin' those forks too. If you need a good home for them give me a shout. ;)

Yes it is the one that used to be my avatar and as far as i know it is the original powder coat. The saracen max drive straight forks are certainly hard to come by and luckily i have two sets for keeps ;)

img211.jpg

orange71":1os2mw83 said:
yes - one orange and one orangey-red. Loved them but ultimately too small for me (even in 21" flavour :shock: )

:shock: land of the giants

Back