Yo respray - a work in progress

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Just got this back from Argos and couldn't resist posting this straightaway as it turned out better than expected - it's actually less bright than in the photo and to my eyes better for it. I've called it Tequila Sunrise

As you can see forks are non original but being 5 piece are hopefully in the spirit - I simply didn't have the patience/cash to find a BOI in that length steerer!

(Non trick) build starts over the weekend, decals on the way

Attachments

• Yo frame respray.JPG
    Yo frame respray.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,961
proper nice ed. i know what you mean by the brightness, she looks less in yer face in the flesh..... argos yet again have shown us the works.

Nice Ed, very nice :cool:
Can't beat the feeling of a frame fresh from the painters ;)

So whats she going to be wearing then?

ededwards":3ewift39 said:
Just your basics - XTR, thumbies, Syncros, Hugi hubs, Flite

Nice, going to look good, and with the above spec, functional.

Some Pauls mech's would look sweet, but after the Wobble I know you RIDE your bikes rather than have them look nice :LOL:

Love the colours and the name for the scheme :cool: I bet your just :D :D :beaming when you got it out of the box. I've heard a lot about this spray company have they got a web site as one day my frame will need a respray

Ed,

looks grand. What colour are you going with for the decals? What about the rest of the build?

Thanks guys, I have to confess that I was a little concerned about how it might turn out, even though I liked the idea. The fade that Argos have achieved is very smooth indeed.

John":1u2iugum said:
Ed,

looks grand. What colour are you going with for the decals? What about the rest of the build?

Decals are white with black outline. The rest of the build will be as the Yo I rode in the Peaks (for it is she) so XTR, Syncros stem and post, Race Face cranks, Hugi/Mavic wheels, Flite, XTR v brake levers and thumbies (the latter is the only change). So nothing trick or particularly special, just decent kit that I'll ride

Back