GT LTS

dirtydozen

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Not finished yet but thought i would post a pic up of how she is going. When i bought her she was in a right state but nothing a bit of elbow grease couldnt sort.
Just put the stickers on tonight.
Got lots to do yet though lol

Stamped 97 underneath
181220111657.jpg

i have got some MR Ts on the way tomo, gonna strip em down and polish em up really shiny with some red and yellow decals
Cranks getting polished up to but leaving the bash red

Not the biggest fan of the cranks but should look better polished.

Was this the bargain frame on here for under fourty notes?

What was the problems with it when you bought it chap?

cranks are just for now as not sure what im putting on it yet, got some race face xc ones tother day and was gonna polish them up but they dont fit the isis BB i have although they are isis so they will have to wait.

Yeah this was the bargain mate, was very dirty, some stuck like hell to the underneath but after a week of evenings of hard labour :) she has polished up nicely. Has a couple of small dings to the underneath of the downtube but im not worried about them.

BB was stuck and that took a while to get out

Its stamped easton tubing so its a good un, also the little plastic cap that covers the tube where a mech would be placed, my others are stamped GT but this one is stamped dyna tech or summat?????

certainly have mate but the JNR Ts have'nt got canti studs and they have been sold pending payment so didnt bother getting any.

Have to say this has been my most enjoyable build yet as i really did start with a mess, when i first opened the box my mrs went mad at me for buying it lol

looking good be nice to see the bigger forks on it , interested to see how it looks
you ridden it yet ?
real un-stoppable feel

Back