Klein Adroit Desert 1994; sneak preview, page 2

Barnefield

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I've got this beautiful frame for a while and I cannot decide what color it should get.
It is necessary because of the corrosion and the state of the Desert paint.
Also the cable holes are in a bad shape and there is a little dent in the downtube, so somebody will get some work to do.

It's a Klein Adroit 1994 Desert with a Rock Shox Judy SL fork (I'm not shure what type the Rock Shox is... See last pic).

My top 4:
1) Storm
2) Coral Reef
3) Mardi Grass
4) Desert

So, what is your top 4 color for this bike?

Thanks, greetings, Dirk

Some pics:

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/442/dsc02971mp.jpg/]

Desert paint again. Choose the person who will do the best work for such a classic frame set.

Was this the one off German Ebay a month or so ago? was tempted myself, painted desert is a lovely colour so i would stick to that :)

Color

Hi Dirk,

I'd pick Storm.. it's a proper Adroit with 2"downtube and to me every Klein owner should have a Storm or Nightstorm as they are one of the most iconic Klein colors.. :cool:

You sold your last Adroit as it was too big for you and this one is the perfect size and you really really liked the Storm color didn't you so here's your second chance ;)

But who to pick?? Your Adroit in Storm was perfectly done by Jon and my Nightstorm Attitude is perfectly done by Etoe :roll: .. difficult..

Back