My first Restoration - Clockwork - Finished Pg4!!

Paul Eggleton

Retro Guru
After being on here for a while I've finally got something to get my teeth into. I used to have a Prestige and would have like to find one but I saw this Clockwork in the right size and jumped at the chance.

I now need to collect pretty much everything for it but more importantly I need to decide on the build. Part of me wants a complete strip down and respray in the orange and white like my old Prestige, and the other part of me is going for keeping it black as it is now........can't decide.

IMG_0719.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg

I'm open to suggestions!!

And yes, the wife wasn't impressed with it on the worktop!!!

quite a few use Gil_m for decals but there are also others who do excellent within the forum

you could go for a matt black powdercoat? which would bounce the new decals off?

and until i read the last bit I did think..either he is single or the mrs is out

nice, ive got a prestige fram secured till after xmas, and got a groupset to build it up with, got the 07 clockwork and the 08 prestige. so getting there older counter parts. will keep my eye on this to see how it al goes. good luck. ( and hope you cleaned the work surface) lol

the decision will come to you paul.....orange decals on a glossy black frame sounds good though.... :D

Looking forward to seeing what you produce Paul. Either colour will be ace but I guess the black would be far cheaper? Whatever you do make sure you carefully peel off the Tange Infinity decal and re-mount it on some double sided tape as you'll be lucky to find another ;)

Back