1994 Kona Kilauea

94Kilauea

Retro Newbie
Hi,

I've read a bit on here before, but this is my first post, so hi. I have a 94 Kilauea which I have owned since 95, and is still mostly original including the A and B drive tyres (I know, I don't ride anywhere near enough! :D )

Main change was the forks which I changed in 1996 when I got a job, which was also around the time I stopped riding! Still use it for short rides around, but no real MTBing. Wish I still had the P2s to put back on...

Stuart

This is the most recent pic of it, when I was towing my daughter around. Not the best pic to show the bike off. Sorry!

6385160027_7aac91b033_z.jpg

excellent kilauea stuart. i even like it with the grey judy´s.

perfect for towing your daughter around :D

Just noticed it's on road tyres in that pic. I know I have a pic from when I bought it leaning against a wall with my Cindercone (91?) that it replaced. Guess I'll have to take some new ones...

I've been after a 94 Kilauea since I joined this site as I had one new in 1994. Lovely bikes, I had Maguras and Gripshift on mine - rode it everywhere. One day I'll have one again.
Let me know if you ever want to part with it. :)

Rob Atkin":3sy0mlzv said:
I've been after a 94 Kilauea since I joined this site as I had one new in 1994. Lovely bikes, I had Maguras and Gripshift on mine - rode it everywhere. One day I'll have one again.

There was one on ebay last week and sold for under £130.

al-onestare":3hxltotj said:
Rob Atkin":3hxltotj said:

There was one on ebay last week and sold for under £130.

:roll: I stopped looking on ebay a few weeks ago because of errrrmmm, cash flow issues... :)

Hard to find one that isn't dented on the top tube either, or where some numpty has painted it white. :evil:

Back