MY SECOND YETI AND THE TWO BROTHERS TOGETHER

FRED101

Old School Hero
Hello again,
This is a YETI month so here's my second post in this section after my ARC AS LT here's my second (and last) YETI!
Some highlights
Ringlé stem, bottle cage, and hubs.
Salsa skewers,
TNT shiny shiny turquoise blue cranks,
AVID canti brakes and XTR brake levers shifter combo and derailleurs
Syncros bar and barends
Red, blue and silver nipples Etc.
I'm not 100% sure about the red stem matching the red on the EFC, but with the red front nipples, red line on the tires and the durango logo, it might make sense.
On the other hand i'm 100% sure to be willing to swap the puRple anti chain suck thing and the purple parts of the King headset.
Thanks for your attention, stay tuned for more pics of my other bikes.

Attachments

• DSC01900.JPG
    DSC01900.JPG
    183.1 KB · Views: 1,094
  • DSC01904.JPG
    DSC01904.JPG
    174.2 KB · Views: 1,094
  • DSC01896.JPG
    DSC01896.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 1,094
  • DSC01893.JPG
    DSC01893.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 1,094
stunning, looks like factory team pulled into town

not bothered about those random parts, cos adds to 'factory rider' look.

shonky pics mind :LOL:

Hi,

I think something went wrong with uploading or downsizing pics ...or there is something terribly wrong with your bike :shock:

Seriously, I like your bikes very much. I very well remember when I saw two like yours riding in my neighbourhood about 13 yrs ago. Only knew them of the pics. It made an unforgetable impression on me.

Elev12k":3bww7aof said:
Hi,

I think something went wrong with uploading or downsizing pics ...or there is something terribly wrong with your bike :shock:

Seriously, I like your bikes very much. I very well remember when I saw two like yours riding in my neighbourhood about 13 yrs ago. Only knew them of the pics. It made an unforgetable impression on me.

HARTELIJK BEDANKT or thanks tis gelijk

I first saw an ARC in reality when i received mine so you can imagine the impression it made on me :LOL:
Wat the downsizing betreft, can you give me any advice on how to do it properly?, i recon they are horible on this post.
Long live to the Netherlands, i just come back from Maastricht (some shopping wtih the family and kalkoenreepjes à La Place, there are some very nice places to ride there (and NO it's not flat!! :D )
Thanks again

Back