Finished and new pics! Nishiki Ariel

Grobbebol

Dirt Disciple
yesterday i received back my frame and frontfork from the Nishiki Ariel. The frame was brownpearlgreysomething colored and the fork had to become the same. The fork was blue with dots and didn't fit in my picture and now it does. Perfect paint job!
I installed a brand new never saw daylight before in its life Deore DX headset and fitted a new from the box Tioga T-bone stem.
Also new and still in plastic since the day it was born is the handlebar, Tioga again in a grey collor, fits the frame perfect!

This was just to see how the color fits with the frame, now I have to touch paint the frame because some minor scratches are visible and some spots are blank.
And I have to mask a big welded spot since the frame was broken when I found her. It's welded OK but the paint is damaged and the rear frame is bended. This is mostly visible when I installed the rearhub; completely out of line and the deraillerhanger still goes the wrong way. The rearstay uppertube has a small dent and is bended too, some work to come...but this is the start: new hubs and rims are coming soon and I am not in a hurry. If I finish next weekend it's okay to me hehehe...

I made some pics with my phone, hope you like them and maybe someone knows more from this bike...

that's all for now...more to come!

Changed the links and this will work...

@Melvin: I thank you...now I only have to tell my girlfriend hahahaha!

not yet...it's not realy in good shape and misses lots of original parts, and my barn is loaded :oops: quite expensive for this one...I'm still thinking...

Is it the same for sale that in your pictures ?, can you put a link ?

How much is it ?

Yours is lovely,

And someone placed a bid of € 200,= so I would be carefull...

Today I tried to fix the frame but no result yet, I need some more powertools to realign the rearframe. The dropouts are more or less in line but the wheel is completely out of line, must have been a big hit from the back to fold the frame up like that!

And I just received a big package: the Bontrager rims have arrived :cool: .
Great!

Back