O A O from 1992

GT-Steve

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
A good few months ago, now, I bought this Alu O from ebay, looking a bit tired and sorry for itself:

ALU_O001Large.jpg

ALU_O002Large.jpg

knowing it needed a fair bit of work to make it nice.. ;)

And so, thanks to JediPaddler, some more suitable forks turned up in the post, so A1120006 could have some progress made on it today whilst I was off work..

I'm happy with how it's progressing so far... :cool: :cool:

Attachments

• photof (Large).JPG
    photof (Large).JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 1,281
  • photoc (Large).JPG
    photoc (Large).JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 1,281
just a few more pics:

Attachments

• photob (Large).JPG
    photob (Large).JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 1,277
  • photoe (Large).JPG
    photoe (Large).JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,277
  • photod (Large).JPG
    photod (Large).JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 1,277
Suddenly thought it was a 12" or something when I saw it against that car - then realised it's just a massive car. :D

Orange looked proper 90's before and I sort of liked that, but prefer it now - looks really, really good. :) :) :)

The only, only problem I can see is that it's not a GT. And as you're GT-Steve, seems only fair you give it to me. :D

Cheers guys,

shame the photo quality's so poor from resizing.. :(

petitpal":2p329bqr said:
The only, only problem I can see is that it's not a GT. And as you're GT-Steve, seems only fair you give it to me. :D

erm, the GT refers to 'Gathering-Ti' and not a reference to Triple-triangle bikes of legend... :LOL:

development_cycle":2p329bqr said:
[Vulture]That looks really nice, don't suppose those old Manitous are up for grabs are they?[/Vulture]

Sorry fella, I sold them on here a good few months ago now..

GT-Steve":1d7owg6j said:
petitpal":1d7owg6j said:

erm, the GT refers to 'Gathering-Ti' and not a reference to Triple-triangle bikes of legend... :LOL:

Doesn't look titanium to me... ;) I'll PM you my address - lol. :)

Latest posts

Back